Early Childhood Ireland's
Welcome to Early Childhood Ireland’s Learning Hub.
The Learning Hub is Early Childhood Ireland’s eLearning platform, which aims to empower and support our members and their educators to not only help meet regulatory requirements but also to build professional knowledge and skills among their staff. This online facility is an ideal tool to help train new staff as part of their induction process.
We’ve run the numbers and found out that the value of completing the full range of training is over €850 per person. However, Early Childhood Ireland members and their staff can avail of most of these courses free of charge on our Learning Hub. Some courses have practical components that incur fees, which will be flagged in advance of booking. Still, we believe our Learning Hub offers significant savings for our members, as well as convenience for educators.
Proudly supported by Skillnet Ireland, Early Childhood Ireland’s Learning Hub is simple to use and allows members to easily sign up their employees for courses, track their progress and keep records of certification upon successful completion of courses.
Effective Communication Skills
Effective Time Management Skills
Food Safety Level 1
Emotional Intelligence at Work
Food Safety Level 2 – HACCP
First Aid (non-FAR)
Windows 10 Guide
Health and Safety Compliance
Covid-19 Return to Work
- Once registered for a specific course, you can log back in at any time to complete / revisit it via the login page here
- If you have any questions regarding Early Childhood Ireland’s Learning Hub, you can seek support via the ‘Help’ button within the portal. Also available via this link: https://elearning.iact.ie/App/Home/Help
Admin access for Owners/Managers:
- As an Owner/Manager, you have the option to have ‘admin access’, allowing you to assign courses to your employees, view their progress and track certificates received.
- Once you have received access, you will automatically be directed to the managers welcome course which will show you all you need to know.
- You can then select and assign courses to your employees. They must first register here before courses can be assigned. If they are already registered, then can simply log in here and complete the course assigned.