Early Childhood Ireland - Plan for Reopening
COVID-19 Online Return To Work Training For All Employees
Free to Early Childhood Ireland Members.
Access sector specific COVID-19 Return to Work Training for all of your employees, so you can reopen safely.
Once you register, the Return to Work training covers the following key 3 areas:
1.The Childcare Return to Work Safely Training Course
2. A quiz to test knowledge and understanding
3. Return to Work Declaration
This must be completed by each staff member before returning to work.
When an employee completes the course, quiz and declaration, they are issued with a Return to Work Safely Certificate.
When your setting is inspected, you can demonstrate that your employees have been trained in line with the Government protocol.
- Register and then complete the course via this Registration link.
- Email the same registration link to your employees and ask them to also complete the course: Link
- Once you have registered, you can log back in at any time to complete / revisit the course. The login page is: Login
- If you have any questions regarding the Learning Portal, you can access help and support via the ‘Help’ link within the portal. Also available via this link: Help
Optional for Owners/Managers
- As an Owner/Manager, you also have the option to be able to view the progress of your team within the Learning portal (reducing paperwork). If your setting is inspected, you can demonstrate that all of your employees have been trained in line with the Government protocol.
- If you want to be able to do this, please let us know here. We will then give you ‘admin access’ for your service(s)
We are very pleased to acknowledge financial support received from Skillnet Ireland’s Rebound Initiative for this course
If you still need some help you can contact us from the contact form: